What happens about insurance when I let out a property?

It is a good idea for the landlord to have insurance on the property and for any contents, such as furniture and white goods they have provided in the property. Tenants are responsible for insuring their own contents left in the property (however it is a good idea to state this in the tenancy agreement). We act as introducers for Endsliegh Insurance and can offer competitive rates for both landlords and tenants insurance products. Please ask us for further details.

Posted in: General